With over 19 years in the industry we have a wide-ranging client list to demonstrate our prowess in website development and online marketing.
Our pricing and services are customized to accommodate your budget and specific project requirements.
Our websites are designed and developed to look and function perfectly on all devices, from desktop and laptop computers to smartphones and tablets to enable your website to realize its full potential and reach capability in this ever increasing mobile world.
Our approach to web design focuses on developing websites that provide the best possible experience for your visitors. We achieve this by utilizing the latest software, hardware and network tools to provide rich Internet applications, interactive media functionality and E-Commerce and online shopping websites. We develop your vision and make it into the online platform that your visitors will appreciate and keep coming back for.
We create online stores that contain not just all the features that online shoppers expect but, also a host of other functionality that will both impress buyers and encourage them to spend and most importantly, to return. We have the ability to add rich content, multimedia presentations, carousels and all the latest in product display techniques. There are many ways that we can help you to satisfy the needs of all your site visitors and we have the expertise to custom build whatever features your visitors need.
There is more to running a successful online effort than just the production of your initial website. There are always changing parameters in online markets, software upgrades and new search engine optimization criteria, we offer a range of affordable support mechanisms to keep your sites up, running and up-to-date. Maintaining an in-house website management department can be cost prohibitive to many small businesses so we have structured our pricing to ensure that you will get more value for your money by hiring our experienced professionals. We include every aspect of the design, development, hosting, maintenance and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in the single monthly fee and manage the technical aspect of the website in its entirety over the life of the agreement.
Development of colors, layout and structure with modern programming and database technologies.
Search Engine Optimization plans to get your website as close to the number one spot as possible.
All changes, updates and improvements to your website, keeping it up-to-date and cutting edge.
The storage, email, bandwidth and support needed to keep your website online.
The natural way to get traffic directed to your site is to achieve a first page ranking on Google, Yahoo and Microsoft's Bing search engines. Getting on page 1 of the search engines is a matter of intelligent keyword placement and carefully written meta-tags together with several other on-site methods of making your website more visible to search traffic.
Search engines have very sophisticated methods of assessing a site’s suitability to rank high for a specific search term; we have developed the systems to encourage your website to do just that. We keep track of your keyword performance and ensure that your site is consistently kept up to date with respect to your search ranking. Attracting search engine traffic is crucial to enjoying its full potential so we put great effort into ensuring that your website meet the standard required to get that traffic to you.
RaneWorks was founded in 2005 to help businesses establish and grow an online presence. Here at RaneWorks, we believe websites hand-built with code are more functional, more secure, more reliable, and more adaptable to clients’ needs.
Founder and computer science graduate of Hawaii Pacific University, Teddy enjoys working with all types of clients from sole proprietors to large scale businesses.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the RaneWorks website and who are 18 as of the date of entry.The Campaign is open to legal residents or businesses in the State of Hawaii. Employees of RaneWorks, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of RaneWorks as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting now through 8/6/2017.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting your name or business name and email using the online form provided at the RaneWorks website. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of RaneWorks. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of RaneWorks.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 2lbs of 100% Kona Coffee. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at RaneWorks' discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for RaneWorks to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by RaneWorks. Winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days following selection of Winner. RaneWorks shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT RANEWORKS; SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that RaneWorks, anyone acting on behalf of RaneWorks, and RaneWorks' licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of RaneWorks. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless RaneWorks from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which RaneWorks may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: RaneWorks reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond RaneWorks' control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, RaneWorks may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by RaneWorks. RaneWorks reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. RaneWorks has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, RaneWorks reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless RaneWorks and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF HAWAII, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Hawaii having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: The winner’s name will be published on the RaneWorks website for a period of 28 days following the close of the contest.
14. Sponsor: This is a self-sponsored campaign by RaneWorks.
15. By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow). This enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser, capture, and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We comply with the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our website's terms & conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.